is a guide to legal downloads
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is subject to copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the prior written permission of Industry Trust. Industry Trust neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Industry Trust.
2. While Industry Trust uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Industry Trust makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Industry Trust assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Industry Trust nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Industry Trust also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Industry Trust. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trade mark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. The Trade Marks and logos (collectively the "Trade Marks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of Industry Trust or other third party owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trade Mark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Industry Trust or such third party. Your misuse of the Trade Marks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
To the extent that the same may appear from time to time, the appearance of third party advertising messages does not constitute an endorsement or association by Industry Trust of the third party, its products or services. Industry Trust accepts not responsibility the content of such advertising messages or in respect of the products or services referred to.
7. As a convenience to our visitors, Industry Trust provides links from the Site to many non affiliated company sites ("Non-Affiliated Sites"). Links to Non-Affiliated Sites do not constitute an endorsement by or association with Industry Trust of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. Industry Trust does not author, edit, or monitor these Non-Affiliated Sites. You acknowledge and agree that Industry Trust is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such Non-Affiliated Sites
9. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Industry Trust and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. You may not settle any claim that may affect any Indemnified Party without that party's prior written consent. Industry Trust reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to co-operate with Industry Trust's defence of such claim.
10. The Site is controlled and operated by Industry Trust from its principal business offices in London. Industry Trust makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations and other countries. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
11. Industry Trust reserves the right, for any reason, in its sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, features or hours of availability. Industry Trust may also impose limits on certain features of the Site or restrict your access to part or all of the Site without notice or penalty.
12. You acknowledge and agree that in connection with your use of the Site you must: (a) provide for your own access to the World Wide Web and pay any service fees associated with such access, and (b) provide all equipment necessary for you to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer, software, a modem and a working telephone line. Industry Trust shall not be responsible for any malfunctions, errors, crashes or other adverse events that may occur from your use of the Site.
13. Industry Trust may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
14. Use of the Site will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.